6:00 p.m. (EST)
Print this application and send to...
1. Parade entry forms must be received no later than Monday, November 18.
2. We reserve the right to reject any entry.
3. All animal units must provide their own clean up before, during and after the parade.
4. All vehicle operators must have a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and proof of insurance.
5. All floats, etc. must be decorated with lights.
6. No real Santa Claus shall be allowed in the parade. Decorative Santas will be allowed.
7. No candy or other items may be thrown
8. Parade line-up locations will be provided via email. It is imperative that each entry provide an email
address to receive correspondence.
9. All participants must be lined up at Memorial Park on Bray Street by 5:15 p.m. EST.
10. The parade begins at 6:00 p.m. EST.
If you have any questions, please contact: Jessica Varga (The Diner) 574-532-7376.
Mailing Address: ______________________________________________________________________
Email Address: ________________________________________________________________________
Type of Unit: _______________________________
Will you have music? _____________
As a representative of this group/organization, I have read and understand the attached parade policies. I agree, on behalf of my unit, to abide by these policies and understand that my unit may be removed from the parade line up and/or future participation may be affected if policies are not adhered to. Our unit releases Discover New Carlisle, Inc. and the Town of New Carlisle, its members or sponsors, from any and all responsibilities regarding accidents and injuries while participating in the Christmas in New Carlisle parade.
Signature of Person Responsible for Unit ________________________________ Date _________________